Sunday, January 30, 2022

Warm Wishes Card . . . Cookie Inspired

I look forward to seeing the inspiration photos at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie because those cookies are so beautiful.  I can't even imagine the work that goes into creating those artsy little treasures. 


I decided this year I want to be sure to play monthly, and here is my January submission.  

 

I took inspiration from the colors and that cute little polar bear cookie.  I had gotten this stamp set as part of Creative Journey Art Retreat, and it was created by Honey Bee Stamps exclusively for the group with images from Woodland Winter Animals Stamp Set.  I remembered the polar bear had a scarf, so I went digging.  

A little bit of sparkle makes it awesome!  

And I'm one for one at playing along.  

I hope you find some time to get crafty today.  Or to eat a cookie.  And why not both?

Debbie

Supplies Used - Sending Warm Wishes

Stamps and Dies:  Holiday Creative Journey Art Retreat 2021 Stamp Set (Honeybee)

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn); Embossing Pad, Dress Blues Embossing Glitter and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder (Wow); Salvaged Patina Distress Ink (Ranger); Rockin' Red Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers;

Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Solar White Cardstock (Neenah);

Other:  Unicorn Stickles (Ranger);


1 comment:

  1. Very cute. And after this weekend's storm is a perfect time to send it. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete