Saturday, January 29, 2022

So Very Merry for The Card Concept

The Card Concept had an inviting photo for their challenge, so I had to play along.  I went CAS for this one, and just added a little pop to my stamped images.  

I will share that those little circles came from  cards I made a year or two ago using a die that cut a circle from the center of another circle.  I stored them in a bag and vowed to use them one day.  I do love the color combination displayed in the inspiration photo. 


This means I cleaned some stuff off my desk!  One little bag of goodies down, and so very many to go.

I hope you clear a bag of goodies from your desk, in a very creative way.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - So Very Merry

Stamps and Dies:  Warm Hugs Stamp Set and Warm Wraps Dies (Stampin' Up);

Ink & Embossing:  Spruce, Over Coffee and Cranberry Fizz (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Heartwarming Hugs DSP (Stampin' Up);

Other: Celebration Confetti Mix (Pretty Pink Posh);


 




3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and pretty. I love how you used the little popped up images, very creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable way to use up those scraps! Such a clever card! Thanks for playing along at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete