Tuesday, January 4, 2022

So Happy - Make 2022 Sparkle

 The Paper Players had a theme challenge this week - Make 2022 Sparkle.  I grabbed cardstock, watercolor and glitter paper and got busy creating something sparkly (but not too sparkly).

So the biggest sparkle is the "so happy" sentiment using some glitter paper.  But I also incorporated some Nuvo Shimmer Powders into my background. 

Always hard to pick up on that awesome shimmer from the powders. I do love this color combination.  

And a sentiment like that says you are already making 2022 sparkle.  This card is for a friend celebrating some amazing life changes.

Happy New Year, indeed!  I hope you find some time to create today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - So Happy

Stamps and Dies:  Though the Prism Stamp Set, So Happy Die (Catherine Pooler Designs); Many Messages Stamp Set (Stampin' Up);

Ink & Embossing:  Wow Embossing Pad and Melting Powder (Wow); Storm Cloud, Cherry Bomb, Blue Blitz and Lilac Waterfall Shimmer Powder (Nuvo); Black Jack (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Black Cardstock (American Crafts); Watercolor Cardstock (Canson);

Other: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter and Resin Hearts (Stampin' Up);



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Debbie! I love the shimmer colors you used to create the background. With this glitter paper die cut sentiment, you definitely put the sparkle in 2022! Thank you for making my challenge shine at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete