Saturday, January 1, 2022

Snow/Winter Card and Crafty Goals for 2022

And it is 2022!  How the heck did we get all the way here?  

Appropriate that my first challenge of 2022 would be "Use Your Stuff".  That is one of my goals for 2022 (to use my stuff).  I have a few crafty goals, and why not document them just to be clear, but first a card inspired by Use Your Stuff where the prompt was Snow/Winter . . . and so I used my stuff from last year.  

Bunnies on ski's . . . if that isn't snow time, I'm not sure what is.  I used lots of "stuff" for this card. 



Some fun watercolor images!  

And now for those creative goals!  I slipped off in creativity a lot in 2021, mostly due to a new job.  But my goals for 2022 is to create more . . . send more . . . participate more!  

Create More - as in really use my stuff.  When I get new stamps and dies, use them as soon as possible by at least stamping and die cutting images that are ready to color.  If it's a background die, cut a few to have on hand.  If it's a stencil, get inky as quick as possible to have some background pieces ready.  

Send More - I do a really bad job when it comes to sending my cards.  That will be another focus for 2022 - send more cards.  (I also have this goal of setting up an Etsy shop . . . which I started, but haven't finished, so maybe "Sell More" too!)

Participate More - I want to be sure to participate in more challenges in 2022.  I really slacked off this year, and I find the challenges keep me creating.  So my goal is to really focus on challenges. 

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie 

Supplies Used - It's Snow Time

Stamps and Dies:  Sweater Weather Background Stamp and Bunny Slopes Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Hot Tub and Juniper Mist (Catherine Pooler Inks); Elementary Midtones and Hair & Skin Tones Highlight Pigmented Watercolor Pencils (Nuvo);  Embossing Pad and White Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Watercolor Paper (Canson);

Other: Icicle Stickles (Ranger);




1 comment:

  1. This is great. You've got lots of textures on here which I love and your bunnies are so stinkin' adorable. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT Coordinator.

    ReplyDelete