Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Snow Much Fun This Way

When creating this card, I was focusing on two different challenges.  The first was a challenge at StampNation in honor of the group's 11th birthday!  The focus was to stretch your stamps and supplies.  And then photo inspiration at Just Us Girls (which I've posted further below with my supply list) was my starting point.  The cute little snowmen.  So I took two stamps sets, one that was winter themed and one that was spring themed, and I meshed them together.  Now, admittedly this just looks like a winter card, but I "fashioned" a hat for my fox so he looked like he was trying to keep his little head warm while out playing with his friends in the snow.  

I also modified a mini coverplate die to fit in a smaller fashion on a slimline card.That's the piece you can see on the left.

The chunky glitter just makes my day. 

I hope you find some time to create today.  

Debbie


Supplies Used - A Little Hello

Stamps and Dies:  Snowflake Mini Coverplate Die, Build a Snowman and Puddle Play Stamp Set and Dies

Ink & Embossing:  Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn); Copic Markers; Over Coffee, Cove Blue, Tranquil, Pink Champagne, and Sparkling Berry Inks (Catherine Pooler)

Paper:  Accent Opaque Cardstock; Solar White (Neenah); Touch of Frost Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Pink Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other:  Chunky Glitter (Lawn Fawn); Unicorm Stickles (Ranger);



1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had 'snow' much fun making this card, Debbie. The snowmen and fox are adorable in their glittered hats. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete