Wednesday, January 5, 2022

I'm Lucky . . . Allsorts of ways!

I love card with black and white and a pop of a color.  With my quest to participate more in challenges in 2022, I saw this one and had to play along. The Allsorts Challenge which had the prompt of "Black and White plus One".  

My "Plus One" is yellow and inspired by the friendliest flower.  The daisy (Meg Ryan - character in You've Got Mail) says that daisies are the friendliest flower. 

 So no joke, a friend gifted this stamp set to me.  She sent me a bag of stamps to use.  So these truly are the friendliest stamped flowers. 

Love this stamp!  Thank you to my friend.  

I hope you find some time . . . soon . . . to create.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Friend

Stamps:  Friend and Floral Stamps (Dab a Little Clear Stamps); Crafty Friends (Altenew)

Ink: Versafine Black Onyx Ink; Versamark

Paper:  Banana and Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); scrap of pattern paper from my scrap bin; Solar White (Neenah)

Accessories:  Detail White Embossing Powder (Ranger); Yellow Glitter from Pebbles, Inc; Circle Punch (Fiskars)

3 comments:

  1. One of my favourite colours with black and white, makes for such a striking finish and it's a lovely design the the polkadots, many thanks for joining our 'Black and White plus one' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and stylish card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete