Monday, January 17, 2022

Summer Inspired!

I was inspired to create a summery card inspired by Just Add Ink's challenge this week.  A few items in this card just scream summer to me!  Beach bags, sun glasses, and tropical drinks can turn even a trip to my backyard patio into summer.  But the color yellow always manages to make me think of summer.

I colored my images using a blender pen and some Catherine Pooler inks.  I included sparkly Stickles on my lime and flower, some popped letters that are slightly tone on tone, but not quite.  And you can't see it, but the Liquid Glass on my sunglasses lenses gives them a realistic pop!

I hope you found some time to create today.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Friend

Stamps and Dies:  Sweet Summer Stamp Set and Dies and Friend Mini Cover Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Party Dress, Tutti Frutti, Tiara, Lime Rickey, Over Coffee, Twilight, Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Blender Pen (Tombow);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Limoncello Prints (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Liquid Glass (Close To My Heart); Diamond Stickles (Ranger); Peachy Keen Heart Gems (Trinity Stamps)

3 comments:

  1. I love all your summery elements - especially the beach bag Debbie! I agree yellow is the perfect summer! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summery card. It is so hot here today that I feel like packing a cute beach tote like yours and heading down to the beach for a swim! Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute summer images, funky retro and fun. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete