Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Balloon Inspired

Years back I used to post a weekly "Kit Craft Wednesday" and I would create cards from kits in my possession.  I stopped the posts, and the kits continued to arrive!  I'm sure I have more kits now than when I started, so I should have kept the weekly posts going.  I have been trying to pull the kits down and use the items in my stash and this card was created using product from a monthly kit from The Stamps of Life - and the kit is only three years old.  I was inspired to use it when I saw the challenge at Daring Cardmakers this week. 

The chipboard balloons seemed perfect to pop over a few balloons in some of the paper.  I did pull in an additional die for my label. 

 
I used twine from my kit, and split out the white pants.  
 
I hope you find some time to create . . . today, tomorrow, the next day!  
 
Debbie
 

 

Supplies Used - Hope Your Day

Stamps and Dies:  labels4jars (The Stamps of Life);  Sentiment Stamp Set*

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper:  Cardstock and Pattern Paper*

Other: Twine, Gingham Bow, and Chipboard Balloons*

 

* From The Stamps of Life January 2019 Card Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment