Friday, January 21, 2022

Thanks Bunches - Disney Style

I had a goal to post more cards this year, and so far I feel like I'm making some good progress there. I saw the post at Use Your Stuff to create a card inspired by Disney.  I had to play along with this one.  I just had to pull an item from my stuff that I just adore and have NOT used enough.  It was a stamp and punch set from Stampin' Up. I also had some strips of pattern paper that I had saved for some cards and so a card is born . . .

What I love about this stamp/punch combo is that micro-dot shading in the balloons which you can see on the yellow balloons. Seriously love it. 

I paired this with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and love the result.  

I mixed some companies between all my supplies here - another thing I love to do.  

I hope you not only find some time to create, but that you mix it all up with yours supplies too.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Thanks Bunches

Stamps and Dies:  Say It All Occasions (Close To My Heart); Balloon Celebration Bouquet Punch Bundle (Stampin' Up)

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Tiki Toch, Rockin' Red (Catherine Pooler Inks)

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Bazzill Cardstock

Other: Marigold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

1 comment:

  1. Great job working towards your goal and sharing your Disney inspired card with us at Use your Stuff

    ReplyDelete