Thursday, January 20, 2022

Added a Heart for Allsorts

 The challenge at Allsorts was to "Add a Heart", and I created a card with hearts in the pattern paper, but I added a stamped heart as well.

I love an infinity shaker, and this pattern paper just seemed to be perfect for a shaker.  So lots of hearts in the paper, with sequins to bring them to life, and then you just need to add a heart!  I picked some colors that would pop on that pattern paper.

Loving that dark teal!  I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie

Supplies Used - I've Been Thinking About You

Stamps and Dies:  Notes of Love Die, Two Part Hearts Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Party Dress, Glitz, Uptown (Catherine Pooler Ink);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Lotsa Love Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs); White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);

Other: Rehoboth Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); stamp packaging plastic for shaker element

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Add a Heart' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous shaker card with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with lots of hearts, perfect!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete