Friday, September 6, 2024

Decisions, Decisions! Spots or Stripes?

The Paper Players challenge this week was spots or stripes. I was inspired to go with spots today, even though I usually go with stripes. 




I have dots on my pattern paper and a dotted border on my circle.



Always fun to play with paper. I hope you have time to play with paper today! 

Debbie



Supplies Used - You're the Candy in My Jar

Stamps and Dies:  Candy Shoppe Stamp Set and Die, Hey Sugar Sentiments, Double Duty Circle Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Chiffon, Pucker Up, Serenade, Drive-in, In the Park, Cummerbund, Garden Party, and Sand Castle Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Wallpaper Pattern Paper Packs (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Crystal Stickles (Ranger); 





3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the bold dotty background Debbie - and the striped straws too! Thanks for joining in with my spots and stripes challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...this is just adorable! SWEET as can be, what a fun creation! So happy you played with the Paper Players theme challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dotty paper is just fabulous with the lolly jar - somehow it's just fun to look at. I like the detailing (and extra dots) on the circular main feature too. And those fruit lollies are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete