Friday, January 28, 2022

Little Town Inspired

It's a theme challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown, and the prompt was . . . 


 

 I have had this stamp and die set in my stash for over a year, and it's just time!  I feel as thought they were neglected, so created a little something . . . 

This is the set with the little doors that align with stamped images that you can purchase to go with it.  I used another set for inside the little peek-a-boo doors.  I'm always a fan of mixing sets and companies who manufacture the sets.  Behind the doors are small sentiments, strings of holiday lights, silhouettes and faces of elves . . . all little things! 


The weekend is here - and it's time to create.  I hope you find some time to fit some cut and paste into your life.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Peek-a-boo Doors Holiday Card 

 Stamps and Dies:  Winter Village Peek-a-boo Clink Stamp, Peek-a-boo Circular Doors Fancy Die, Irreverant Elf Messages Stamp (Hero Arts); A Dash of Joy (Close To My Heart);

Ink & Embossing:  Tuxedo Black Ink (Memento); Copic Markers

Paper: Solar White (Neenah); Call Me Clover Cardstock (Stampin' Up);

Other:  Icicle Stickles (Ranger);


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how beautiful is this!! I'm thrilled!!! What a great idea to do an advent calendar on such a little space! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you made :-)) I like your town.
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT. I hope we see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your beautiful town! Great project!
    Thank you for joining the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well :-)
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete