Monday, November 2, 2020

Texture from Negative Border Die Pieces

 A little bit of texture for Seize the Birthday challenge.  My texture was added using the negative pieces from a border die that I saved on my desk.  I have this tray of unending small pieces.

I let my pattern paper pave the way for where my sentiment and those texture pieces would go.  

I hope you find some time to use your negative cover plate die pieces. 

Debbie 


Supplies Used - Wanted to Say Happy Birthday to You

Stamps and Dies:  Layered Greetings Stamp Set and Friendship Border (Catherine Pooler Designs)

Ink:  Tutti Fruiti, Party Dress, Mardi Gras and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)

Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Elizabeth Park Pattern Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle);

Other:  Charleston Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs)

 

 

 



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty birthday card. Love the texture and pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome way to add texture! I love the pattern paper and the way the added die cut (negatives) just seem to merge with the paper too! Totally love this card! Thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete