Sunday, October 25, 2020

Jack-O-Lantern Shaped Card for Try It On Tuesday

Tried something fairly new for Try It On Tuesday where the prompt was Halloween Time.  I don't do a lot of shaped cards, so I wanted to try out this die that I've had for a while. 

I love the look of that pattern paper, even though it had nothing to do with Halloween.  In fact, it was from a bright summer pack of paper.  But it works. 

I'm off to create some things and hope you find some time to do the same.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Jack-o-lantern

Stamps and/or Dies:  Pumpkin Fold-it Die (Sizzix)

Ink: Pumpkin (The Stamps of Life)

Paper:  Cardstock (Bazzill); Pattern Paper (Colorbok)

Accessories:  Enamel Accents (Ranger)


1 comment:

  1. That is a great pumpkin card! You were smart to try it out. The results are perfect for our Halloween and our Try It On Tuesday challenge. Thanks. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete