Thursday, November 26, 2020

Colorful Birthday for Sweet Stampin'

I stamped a bunch of colorful gifts last weekend using one of my newer stamp sets and then die cut and bagged them up.  And now to create! When I saw the prompt at Sweet Stampin' for a birthday card, I pulled out lots of supplies and spruced up my dies with some sparkle.  

For this card I cut my front panel an inch shorter, and my gifts are hanging off the edge, overlapping top to bottom.  I love the look! 

I can't wait to create with the rest of my "bag of gifts".  Tiny, colorful and fun!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday Edge

Stamps and Dies:  Little Something Stamp Set and Wrap It Up Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Party Dress, Tutti Frutti, Tiara, Midnight, Lime Rickey, Aquatini, Flirty Fuchsia,

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);

1 comment:

  1. What a great design, perfect for our challenge theme! Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey

    ReplyDelete