Sunday, November 29, 2020

Gnome for the Holidays

Created this card inspired by the photo at The Card Concept.  My original inspiration was that photo, but then I decided to create a "home" for my gnome.  A few mediums used on this one . . . mixed media was my style.  I used a stencil to cut my house and then some black ink to sponge in the windows, and door. 

My door knob is Stone Drops from Nuvo.  My snow on the roof top is Glitz Glitter Gel. 

And some Stickles for dimension on the beard.  

I hope you find some time to create! 

Supplies Used - Gnome for the Holidays

Stamps and Dies:  Gnome for the Holidays Stamp Set and Little Gnome Wafer Die (Simon Says Stamp);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Ink); Copic Marker (Skin Tone);

Paper: Kringle & Co. Pattern Paper (Photoplay); Black (Simon Says Stamp); Solar White Cardstock (Neenah);

Other: Christmas Gnome Home Stencil (Simon Says Stamp); Action Wobble Mini; Glitz Glitter Gel (Gina K Designs); Chalk White Stone Drops (Nuvo); 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment