Wednesday, November 25, 2020

All Dressed Up . . . Hello Their Friend

All Dressed Up was the theme this week at The Daring Cardmakers.  And so I decorated a sweater on a polar bear and made a little shaker card.  

 I love the retro colors on this card.


And so, Hello There Friend!  I hope you find some time to create.

Supplies Used - Hello There Friend

Stamps and Dies:  Best Dressed Critters Stamp Set and Dies, Finishing Touch Stamp Set and Shaker Tag Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Sangria, Pink Champagne, Hot Tub, and Orange Peel (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Acetate (Newton's Nook)

Other: Cincinnati Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); White Ribbon (Close To My Heart);


1 comment:

  1. I love your polar bear in his festive jumper and I am such a big fan of shakers cards, so I love this element of your card too. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete