Friday, November 13, 2020

Taking the Positive with the Negativie - Take 2

 I'm big on negative and positive dies, and using both to create cards.  Several weeks back I had my first post showing an example of how I use pieces from both. I'm back today to show another example.  

 

I won't lie about this one.  Whether it's my water technique piece or just me being me, I like my negative die card better.  But here are both . . . 

 

I started with a watercolor panel and used a die to cut.  On my positive die piece, I put sentiments on the base of my card and then popped the die on top and created a shaker card.

Yep - it's o.k.  But the negative pieces.  Never throw them away!  I love my negative piece card even more! Entering this one below in Use Your Stuff.  The inspiration there was stripes!  STRIPES!

I encourage you all to show your negative/positive die pieces! Now go create.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Birthday Watercolor

Stamps and Dies:  Horizontal Stripe Cover Plate Die, Layered Greeting Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Designs); Big Scripty Words Stamp Set and Dies (Lawn Fawn)

Ink: Party Dress, Samba, Suede Shoes, Mardi Gras and Midnight (Catherine Pooler)

Paper:  White Cardstock (Park Lane Paperie); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Watercolor (Bee)

Other:  Motor City and Clear Sequins (Catherine Pooler Designs)

 

Supplies Used - Howdy

Stamps and Dies:  Horizontal Stripe Cover Plate Die, Ways to say Hey Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink: Party Dress, Samba, Suede Shoes, Mardi Gras (Catherine Pooler)

Paper:  White Cardstock (Park Lane Paperie); White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Watercolor (Bee); Black Cardstock (Hero Arts);

 




No comments:

Post a Comment