Saturday, November 14, 2020

Thank You for Always Fun

It's interesting that when I do the Always Fun Challenge, I try to make sure that I have fun with a good technique.  I love playing with stencils and different types pastes, gels, inks, and crazy techniques. So that's the direction that I went with this one. 

This was a stencil I had not yet used, but I love the result. 

There is something that is "always fun" about lifting that stencil to see the result.  


I used one of Nuvo's Embellishment Mousses for this one. Check out that sheen! 

I hope you find some time to create . . . with a stencil if possible.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Thank You

Stamps and Dies:  Thinking of You (Stamping Village - Gina K Designs); Simple Greetings Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Gingersnap Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Premium White and Midnight Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Polka Heart Stencil (Catherine Pooler Designs); Aquamarine Embellishment Mousse (Nuvo);

No comments:

Post a Comment