Thursday, November 12, 2020

Happy Card for Color Hues

I'm sharing a card that was inspired by Color Hues the color challenge.  I can always get on board with anything Kraft . . . and the color choices were yellow and kraft. 

My yellow is in the form of Shea Butter Ink and a Catherine Pooler Designs background stamp.  My kraft is in the form of Desert Storm cardstock from Neenah. 

I hope you find some time to create . . . the weekend is coming! 

Supplies Used - Happy, You Are My Sunshine

Stamps and Dies:  Bee Hive Background Stamp, Happy X 3 Die (Catherine Pooler Designs); All My Heart Peek-a-Boo Parts Stamp Set (Hero Arts);

Ink & Embossing:  Shea Butter and Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Pigma Micron 08 Pen;

Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); Desert Storm Cardstock (Neenah); Hot Fudge Cardstock (Bazzill);

Other: Crater Lake Sequin Mix  (Catherine Pooler Designs); Diamond Stickles (Ranger);

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great card Debbie! I love the bits of sparkle and the bold black sentiment paired with the kraft. So happy you played along with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete