Thursday, November 19, 2020

Emboss Resist . . . Green and Red

I chose an emboss resist technique for this card, and I definitely kept my red and green separate with a band of white.  No one needs "mud".  Inspired this week by 52 Christmas Card Throwdown

I love the subtly of those ornaments in the background.  That white embossing powder pops a bit.



I used a silver cardstock for my "jolly" die. 

I hope you find some time to create today . . . tomorrow . . . the weekend is coming.  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Jolly Christmas

Stamps and Dies:  Jolly Word Die and Vintage Baubles Background Stamp (Catherine Pooler Designs); A Dash of Joy Stamp Set (Close To My Heart);

Ink & Embossing:  Rockin' Red, Midnight, Grass Skirt Inks (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Pad and White Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Silver Foil Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Celebration Confetti Mix (Pretty Pink Posh);


2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards. Love the Distress Oxides and embossing. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. c'est superbe Debbie, très moderne et chic, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete