Monday, November 16, 2020

Non-traditional Holiday Colors - Coffee Flip-its

 Some non-traditional Christmas colors for Little Red Wagon.  These retro colors are one of my favorite color combinations.  I made a few different versions and am showing two below . . .

Let the "flipping" begin!  

One flip . . .

Two flips . . .

Love these interactive cards! 


 Retro paper that reminds me of 50's Prime Time Cafe at Disney World.  And a gift card slips into that last flip.  

I hope you find some time to create today!  

Debbie

Supplies Used - Coffee Flip-its

Stamps and Dies:  Baby It's Cold Outside Stamps and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs); Flippin' Awesome, Flippin' Awesome Add-on, and Gift Card Holder Die (Lawn Fawn);

Ink & Embossing:  Midlight, Pink Champagne, Hot Tub, Orange Peel, Sangria (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: White Cardstock (Papertrey); Feeling Chilly Paper Pack (Catherine Pooler Designs); It's My Party Dt's My PartSP (Stampin' Up)

Other: Spectrum Noir Sparkle; Zig Blender Pen; Cincinnati Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love everything about these cards! Love the retro colors/papers and that flippin card design is now on my wishlist. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Card, Debbie. Catherine will be flippin when she sees your ard!

    ReplyDelete