Saturday, December 19, 2020

Hey There for Always Fun Challenges

Went with a polar bear for this card, inspired by the prompt at Always Fun Challenges

This little critter is from a set I got last year - Best Dressed Critters.  I dressed him in a hat a scarf that are paper-pieced using new pattern paper.  

I used the two patterns on the left side of the card for the scarf and hat. 

 

I hope you find some time to create today.  


Debbie

 

Supplies Used - Hey There

Stamps and Dies:  Best Dressed Critters Stamp Set and Dies and Ways to Say Hey Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Copic Markers;

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and In the Alps Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler); Pewter Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Icicle Stickles (Ranger); Crater Lake Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


 

No comments:

Post a Comment