Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What's the Scoop


Ever lose your top scoop of your cone?

Action Wobble has a weekly challenge, and I love a little action on my cards.  So this week's challenge was "Gimme Some Sweets.  I made a little Neapolitan cone with a little wobble on that top scoop. 




And here is a photo of my wobble in action! (I'm dizzy!)


Supplies Used:  Paper from Bazzill and American Crafts; The Twinery Twine; Stamps of Life Stamps; Color Box Ink; Fiskars Circle Punch; Action Wobble.

2 comments:

  1. One word...Yummie! Such a cute card. Love the colors. Now I want ice cream.

    Have a great week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors you used are amazing! Thanks for joining us for the Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hope you’ll join us again this week :O)

    Jenny – Action Wobble DT

    ReplyDelete