Sunday, September 9, 2012

News Flash - Paper Smooches Challenge

The Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge included a trendy retro sketch of a woman on a phone . . . an old phone . . . the kind that plugs into a wall . . . likely had a dial . . . had a cord . . . the kinds from back in the day.  Back in my day!  

Retro always makes me think of my childhood growing up in the sixties, so I decided that the retro televisions would be perfect for the Paper Smooches challenge.  We were that family that waited and watched as everyone else got the color televisions.  (And now I am the family that waits and watches while everyone else moves to flat screen, HD, etc.  My husband is waiting for the television to break.  Hmmm . . .)



A little close up . . . what this doesn't reveal is that the screen has a coating of glossy accents.  The corners were made by folding one inch squares.  I'm loving that screen which appears to have bad, colorful reception.


Products Used:  Bazzill Cardstock, American Crafts Pattern Paper, Paper Smooches Stamps, Close To My Heart Seam Binding, Color Box Ink, Buttons from Stash

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card--great papers! I created a TV with the color lines (I don't know what they are called! LOL!). SUPER retro! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete