Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CAS-UAL Friday Fall Card

In my attempts to get back in the groove, I have made what appears to be a set of cards from one set of pattern papers.  I like doing this, as it gives me the option to give the cards as a little gift with some stamps and perhaps a pen. I created two cards yesterday, and the third card in my series is designed using the Mojo Monday challenge.  Here is the sketch . . .


Here is my design . . .


I love the layering of the flowers and the ticket.  And the use of white embossing powder for the greeting is a fun touch.  



Supplies
Cardstock - Bazzill
Pattern Paper - My Mind's Eye 
Ticket Embellishment and Buttons - My Mind's Eye
Ribbon - just scraps from my stash
Stamps - Stamps of Life
Inks - Close To My Heart and Versamark 
Embossing Powder - Stampin' Up
Other - Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher



3 comments:

  1. Delightful fall card, Debbie! I love the use of buttons and bakers twines! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Debbie, great sentiment and plump pumpkin....perfect for our challenge :0)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you also decorated the inside! The brown patterned paper is awesome, and I love the bright twine. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete