Sunday, September 16, 2012

Tall Order for Sparks Challenge

This week's sketch for Paper Smooches was a tall order, perfect for the little giraffe from the Zoo set.

The sketch . . .

 And my design . . .



Love those big eyes!  I actually started with a wider strip, and then trimmed around the head so his head would be wider. 


And the inside . . .


Supplies used: Bazzill Cardstock; American Crafts Paper; Seam Binding from ' Up; Ink from Close To My Heart; Stamps from Paper Smooches; Markers from Stampin' Up; Fiskars Circle Punch

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so bright and fun! I like how you added the sentiment circle to the center of the flower! Thanks for playing the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Love the bright colors--and I LOVE that you decorated the inside too! THANKS for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

    ReplyDelete