Monday, September 24, 2012

Anything Goes "Bird-day" Card


Denami Stamp's challenge was an anything goes challenge.

I had paper left from a previous layout I had done.  So I decided to use one of those adorable chick stamps and keep things simple.  I stamped the words of the stamp onto the ribbon, and my inclination was to keep everything straight, but I talked myself into running the ribbon at an angle. 

Here is my design . . .


Supplies:  Bazzill Cardstock, Bella Blvd. Pattern Paper, CTMH Seam Binding, CTMH Ink, Denami Stamps, Stampin' Up Markers.




4 comments:

  1. Tee, hee!! This is adorable! I love how you added the sentiment on a ribbon. This looks super! And turning it on an angle was the right way to go. I love it! Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the pattern paper..it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those chickies! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a fun card! I haven't seen this stamp used in a little while- I always love seeing it in blog land!

    Thank you for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete