Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back in the Mojo Monday Mood

Always one for a challenge, I decided to play along with some challenges this week. Mojo Monday deadline is just minutes away. So I got busy creating.  The sketch this week was round or square, and I just was not in a round mood.  Besides, it's hip to be square (a bit 70's, but it works). 


So here is my design . . . 


 And a little close-up view to show the dimension . . . 



Supplies Used:  Bazzill Cardstock; Pattern Paper from Prima; Inks from Staz-on and Versa Mark; Stamps from Stamps of Life; Flowers and Brad from my scrap stash. 

1 comment:

  1. it sure is "hip to be sqaure"...luv this card, I could use a cup of joe now(not a hot tea drinker)...so glad you played along with us at Mojo Monday...hope you have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete