Sunday, September 23, 2012

Freshly Made Sketch #53

This week's Freshly Made Sketch incorporated strips of paper with a circle.  Here is my design:  


Hexagons are so popular right now, and I wanted to tie them in with this card. I have some hexagon stamps that fit perfectly into the circle of the Memory Box die cut.  I also had some paper left from a previous project.  With the right ink colors, and some pop dots, I knew I could tie it all in together.  

I popped both the memory box die and the individual hexagons on top of it.  I love the dimension. 


Supplies Used:  Bazzill Cardstock, Bella Blvd Pattern Paper, Memory Box Die Cut, Stamps from Papertrey Ink, Ink from Color Box and Stampin' Up, Jewels from Kaisercraft

2 comments:

  1. What a fun, bright, and happy card! Those hexagons are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to show off the hexagons! And I love the bright and cheery colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete