Saturday, May 11, 2019

You are . . . HLS CAS Challenge

This card was inspired by a memory board at my favorite crafty place, StampNation and by the Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge for Sentiment Only. 


I love creating on kraft cardstock, and I love the bold black words and how they pop off the background. 


I hope you find some time to create today!

Debbie


Supplies Used - You are . . .
Stamps and Dies:  Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set, Angled Squares Background Stamp (Catherine Pooler Designs); 2 You's Dies (CAS-ual Fridays);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks); Versamark; Sand Dunes EP (Wow);
Paper: Desert Storm Cardstock (Neenah); Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart);
Other: Gold Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh);

1 comment:

  1. This looks so cool. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete