Sunday, May 26, 2019

Festive Shaker Card

The Card Concept inspired this clean and layered card.  Here is their inspiration photo:


I was inspired by the medallions.  I had some paper on my table that I just knew I had to revisit and do some creating. 


 I had paper with circular, medallion like looks, and there were epoxy stickers that I used to tie some things together. 


Behind those shutters is a window to a shaker . . . 


I got a bit festive from that point forward.  


I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Festive Day Shutter Shaker
Stamps and Dies:  Pinata Party Stamp Set, Floral Hearts Stamp Set, Happy Birthday and Decorative Tag 2 Dies  (Pretty Pink Posh)
Ink:  Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks
Paper:  White Daisy Cardstock (Close To My Heart); Free Spirit Pattern Paper (Little Yellow Bicycle);
Other:  Free Spirit Epoxy (Little Yellow Bicycle); White Ribbon (Close To My Heart); Sparkling Clear and Marshmallow Sequins and Lemon Drop, Sea Glass, Spring Green, Pansy Purple Jewels,  (Pretty Pink Posh);


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie. What a fabulous card! I can see why you chose the style you did and I love how you've used those epoxy stickers to represent the medallions. That shaker card is a clever touch. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a wonderful shaker card! Love the use of the colors, the little window that opens to that gorgeous shaker and the stickers are the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept!! Hugs and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome shaker card. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete