Saturday, May 11, 2019

Using a Tag for Use Your Stuff

The challenge at Use Your Stuff was to use a tag or a frame.  Love to use my stuff . . . and so I pulled a kit that I knew had a tag in it that I hadn't used up.  I created a snowy night background on the tag for my card. 


I stamped and fussy cut my snowman and popped him onto the tag.  


I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Winter Hello
Stamps and Dies:  Snow Much Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp);
Ink & Embossing:  Midnight and Orange Twist (Catherine Pooler); Blender Pen (Zig);
Paper: Celebrate Winter (Echo Park); Surf Blue and White Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp);
Other: Ivory Seashell, Blue Lagoon and Ruby Slippers Glitter Drops (Nuvo); Large Black Tag (Simon Says Stamp January 2019 Card Kit);

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Love that little snowman! Great job with our tag/frame challenge at Use Your Stuff this week! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete