Sunday, May 12, 2019

Rainboots Inspired by The Card Concept

I recently fell in love with a rain boot die that came in a card kit, and I went to work to cut, and cut, and cut from all kids of pattern papers to create some fun rain boots for some cards.  The pieces ended up in a little bag. 

And then yesterday caught this inspiration from The Card Concept . . .


 That middle boot was my inspiration to go back to all my boot pieces, and the yellow flowers in some of the other boots were another push for me.  I began to paper piece my boots and create a card.


I stamped my sentiment onto the pattern paper . . . so the only solids here were my card base which is barely showing, and my boot soles and trim which I hit with some Glossy Accents. 


Even though I have little white space, I'm going with Clean and Layered for this one. 

I have more boot pieces, so I'm sure there will be some future cards using these coordinating papers. 

I hope you find some time to create today. 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Hello There Pink Boots
Stamps and Dies:  Rainboot Planter Die and Hello Darling Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp*)
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper: Sea Glass Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp*); Spring Farmhouse* (Simple Stories);
Other:  Glossy Accents (Ranger)
*from Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit




1 comment:

  1. Wow, love this boot die as well as the beautiful papers you chose! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept- hugs and we hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete