Monday, May 27, 2019

Heart Happy Workshop Kit from CTMH

I got creative with some projects using supplies from Close To My Heart this month, fully intending to play along with some challenges at Heart 2 Heart.  It's been a while since I've played along . . . just trying to do better and create.  While I started a few weeks back, I completed my items today. 


I used paper from the Heart Happy Workshop Kit along with various stamp sets.  I always create my layouts first, and then make cards with my scraps. 

So here are a few layouts, inspired by this months' challenge at Heart 2 Heart, starting with the National Scrapbook Month challenge.  My pictures are still on order, but here is a layout inspired by the challenge.  


I had to couple those awesome papers and colors with the Paw Prints on my Heart stamp set.  


Check out my "O" . . . with that precious little face!  And the other side of my two page spread . . .


Some paw prints on the banner.  

Now again, I always create my layouts first, and then my cards.  So "For the Love of Pets", I created another layout.  When I saw this paper, I had to tie it together to make some pet pages.  My pictures . . . on their way thru snail mail.  But my layouts are ready. 


I made a few of those "Heart Diagrams".  It spoke to me.  


And then the "Besties" inspiration . . . here is a card that I'll send to a bestie!  I can't help but think about Grey's Anatomy . . . Meredith and Christina . . . "You're My Person". 


And then finally . . . something "Minty". 



Supplies Used -Furry Friends Love Layout
Stamps and Dies:  Paw Prints on my Heart Stamp Set (Close To My Heart);
Ink & Embossing:  Black Ink (Close To My Heart);
Cardstock, Paper, Stickers and Glitter Gems from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);
Scrap of Ribbon from my Stash

 
Supplies Used - My Heart Diagram Page
Stamps and Dies:  A Piece of My Heart Stamp Set and Paw Prints on My Heart Stamp Set (Close To My Heart);
Ink & Embossing:  Ballerina, Bashful, Raspberry, Candy Apple, and Black Ink (Close To My Heart)
Cardstock and Paper from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);


Supplies Used - You're My Person
Stamps and Dies:  A Piece of My Heart Stamp Set (Close To My Heart);
Ink & Embossing:  Black Ink (Close To My Heart)
Cardstock, Paper, and Glitter Gems from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);


Supplies Used - Word Search - Birthday
Stamps and Dies:  Word Search Highlights Stamp Set (Close To My Heart)
Ink & Embossing:   Black, Mint, Raspberry, and Ballerina Ink (Close To My Heart);
Cardstock and Paper from Heart Happy Workshop Kit (Close To My Heart);
Other:  Nuvo Drops

7 comments:

  1. Debbie your projects are so so so adorable! We have one more open challenge for May from week 1 it was posted at the end of April so we decided to put it into Mays challenges it is Florals. Also you might want to link your project to each challenge so that no one misses that you are putting up all of these adorable projects. Thank you for playing along with us at H2H this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see that you did indeed to just what I suggested you were one step ahead of me :)

      Delete
  2. Love all of your designs! Those layouts are so cute and love all the paw prints on the layouts. I also love that title on that first layout!! Thank you for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These layouts are so cute! Love the title on that first one as mentioned in a previous comment. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love each and everyone of these projects! Thank you for inspiring us and being a loyal supporter at Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...great layouts that will be perfect, I'm sure, for your photos!

    Thanks for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    Melissa Robinson
    H2H Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete