Friday, May 24, 2019

Delayed Mothers' Day

Honestly . . .it never misses a beat when I'm sending something to my mom.  The post office . . . U.S. Post Office . . . is always going to hack me.  Always!

And this year for mother's day, no different.  I put some gift cards into a card.  I insured it.  I send it.  And really?  REALLY?  Arrives about eleven (11) days later. 

So . . .first things first.  I'm going to send everything two weeks earlier.  Seems strange that in this day and age we have to send things earlier when technology has made things faster.  But clearly not for the U.S. Post Office.  Clearly.  They've been dissing me year after year. 

Here is the card that arrived wicked later than it should have . . .


I tried to use what I had . . . on my craft table, as my latest motto is to use my stuff.  OMG and do I have stuff.  


I hope you have some time to create, and that the U.S. Post Office has more respect for you than me!

Debbie


Supplies Used - Happy Mother's Day
Stamps and Dies:  Peonies Stamps and Dies, Lattice Background and Mother's Day Script Dies (Pretty Pink Posh);
Ink: Spruce and Peppermint Scrub Ink (Catherine Pooler Inks);
Paper:  Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler); White Glitter Paper (Close To My Heart); Cardstock scraps (CTMH and Bazzill);
Other:  Gold Luxe Dream Drops (Nuvo); Berry Bright Sequin Mix (Pretty Pink Posh);


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Sorry to hear it arrived late. I hear your pain...Canada Post is just as bad. We don't even have Saturday delivery! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

    ReplyDelete