Sunday, May 5, 2019

Cupcake Truck Birthday Card

Sharing a cupcake card for Shopping Our Stash.  I have been in love with this little truck and made a cupcake truck.  I used dies to make my truck and did some embossing of some pieces to give a metal look. 


My cupcakes are puffy stickers that were in a kit that I received.  And the awning of the truck was some pattern paper.



I hope you find some time to create today! 

Debbie


Supplies Used - Happy Birthday Cupcake Truck
Supplies from The Stamps of Life December 2018 Card Kit:  Cardstock, Pattern Paper, puffy stickers, ribbon and glitter foam heart
Other Supplies:   icecreamtruck2stamp Stamps and Dies, Licorice Ink (The Stamps of Life), Versamark, Wow Melting Powder, Silver Embossing Powder (Ranger), Gold Coast Glitter Drops (Nuvo);

No comments:

Post a Comment