Saturday, May 25, 2019

Floral Frenzy Inspired by Little Red Wagon

I saw that Little Red Wagon had a theme of "flower frenzy".  I had to go dig up my die cut boot and flower pieces that were sitting on my craft table.  I created these boots using pattern paper, cutting from multiple patterns, and then cutting and piecing together.  I had cut many and stuffed them in an envelope to piece together . . .



Floral background paper.  Florals on the boot pattern!  And the flowers that are coming out of the boots.  That could be a floral frenzy indeed.  





One of my favorite parts about these boots . . . the Glossy Accents on the sole and rim. 


Supplies Used - Hello There Black Floral Boots
Stamps and Dies:  Rainboot Planter Die and Hello Darling Stamp Set (Simon Says Stamp*)  and Postage Stamp Edge Die (Simon Says Stamp); 
Ink: Midnight (Catherine Pooler Inks)
Paper: Cotton Candy Cardstock (Simon Says Stamp*); Spring Farmhouse* (Simple Stories); White scraps (Bazzill); Black Scraps (American Crafts);
Other:  Glossy Accents (Ranger);
*from Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Such a lovely spring vibe! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete