Sunday, May 19, 2019

Happy Day Friend!

Balloon inspired at Seize the Birthday!  I pulled out a kit that was near my craft table, as I knew there were some balloon themed items in there. 
 

And then the challenge is to come up with a design using those supplies.  Chipboard balloons - I had to play along and create something with them.  Hardest part was tying those little strings! 


I hope you find some time to create today.

Debbie


Supplies Used - Happy Day Friend
Stamps and Dies:  Sentiment Stamp*
Ink & Embossing:  Versamark; White EP (Ranger);
Paper: Cardstock and Pattern Paper*
Other: Balloon Chipboard, Twine, Ribbon*

* From The Stamps of Life January 2019 Card Kit

1 comment:

  1. That must a great kit, because you've ended up with an awesome card using the balloons! Love all the polka dot pattern on the balloons! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete