Saturday, October 12, 2024

Thanks for Being There

It was a crafty week for me. I took time off from my day job to catch up on house chores, but more importantly connect with all my crafty stash! 

This card was inspired by the prompt at Just Add Ink, which was a choose two this week. The options were Circle, Trees and Ink Blending. I went with a Circle, in the form of a wreath, with some ink blending.


So yes, I'm playing with some spring stamps when it's fall. It's how my timeline rolls. But a thank you card is timeless, regardless of the crafty art that surrounds it. I stamped my images using white embossing powder, and then used small blending brushes and daubers to color my images, taking advantage of the emboss resist technique. 



The pattern paper adds some interest to the background that I didn't see coming. 

I hope you find some time to get inky.

Debbie


Supplies Used  - Thanks for Being There

Stamps and Dies:  Woodland Wreath Stamp Set and Dies (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight, Lime Rickey, Tiara and Tutti Frutti (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Pad and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: White Cardstock (Scrapbook and Cards Today); Lime Rickey Prints (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Phoenix Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


No comments:

Post a Comment