Sunday, October 20, 2024

Floral Inspired, Hello Friend

The Inspired By challenge had some florals in colors that inspired me to dive into my paper and embellishment stack. I held this paper aside from a previous project because I really loved the colors and textures of the paper.


I love using items in my stash to create, and I adore these florals. With some added cardstock and sequins, a card is born.


I hope you are able to use up items in your craft stash.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Hello Friend

Paper:  White Cardstock (Scrapbook & Cards Today); Welcome Fall Pattern Paper (Carta Bella); Pebble Beach and Brown Cardstock (Bazzill); Vellum (Close To My Heart);

Other: Beautiful Thinks Stickers (American Crafts); Seattle Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);

 


1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By! ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete