Monday, October 21, 2024

Happy Halloween

 I was inspired by this week's Just Us Girls' Inspiration. Who doesn't love a fabulous mood board full of Halloween themed items. The image that pulled me in were those witch legs. I'm a sucker for some cute witch legs. 

So I staged mine, but a bit toppled over. 


She fell into something, and her hat hit the ground. All the webs were surrounding it all.


I do love the coordination of pattern paper, inks and stamps at Catherine Pooler Designs. 

I hope you can either make a witchy card or coordinate all the things.

Cheers!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Happy Halloween

Stamps and Dies:  Toil and Trouble Stamp Set and Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Midnight  (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Pad and Nevada Pink Wow Embossing Glitter (Wow); Jet Black Ink (Lawn Fawn); Copic Markers;

Paper: Premium White Cardstock and Sweet-n-Spooky Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life);

Other: Transylvania Sequin Mix and Cookies & Cream Twine (Catherine Pooler Designs); Prisma Glitter (Lawn Fawn); Black Shimmer Trim (Close To My Heart);

 


No comments:

Post a Comment