Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Let's Eat Cake!

 Last week I had the amazing opportunity to get into my craft room, dig into my crafty stash, and dig out some fun stamps, dies and embellishments. 

Dots were the challenge at Seize the Birthday. I pulled out an old die set from Concord & 9th's summer camp. I think this one was from 2022, so it was overdue for a play date. 

So I brought in products from other companies and got busy creating a birthday card with some dots. They're big dots, in the form of the pattern paper. 



The yumminess of the sparkly decorative frosting was compliments of Nuvo Confetti (also in my stash for quite some time). 


Chocolate cake with a white buttercream frosting. I'm hungry now.

I love a good interactive card. 

Find some time to create something yummy in your craft room.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Cake Interactive Card

Stamps and Dies:   Let's Eat Cake Stamp Set and Dies (Concord & 9th); Notecard Frame Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink:  Aqua Sky, Oceanside, Honeysuckle, Sprout and Parsley (Concord & 9th); Embossing Pad and Clear Embossing Powder (Wow)

Paper: White, Oceanside, Aqua Sky, Buttercup, Sprout and Pattern Paper (Concord & 9th); Soft Suede (Stampin' Up);

Other:  Aqua Flakes Pure Sheen Confetti (Nuvo); Stardust Stickles (Ranger);


No comments:

Post a Comment