Monday, September 16, 2024

Shake It Up for Little Red Wagon

I can never miss an opportunity to make a shaker card, as was the prompt at Little Red Wagon. I had this one watercolor piece on my desk for quite some time and decided to put it to use.


Went with a bit of masculine look for this card, and a bit monochromatic in shades of blue.


I do love layers, and nothing says layer it up like a shaker card.

I hope you get the opportunity to shake something up today.

Debbie

Supplies Used - Toss Some Confetti

Stamps and Dies:  Snow-rific Party Stamp Set, Party Tags Die, Wonky Stripe Background Stamps and Everybody Say Happy Sentiment Stamp Set (Catherine Pooler Deisngs);

Ink & Embossing:  Something Borrowed (Catherine Pooler Inks); Salvaged Patina and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink (Ranger); Embossing Ink and Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder (Wow);

Paper: Premium White Cardstock (Catherine Pooler Designs); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); Acetate Window Sheet (Close To My Heart);  Watercolor Cardstock (Canson);

Other: Stitched Ribbon (Stampin' Up); Mykonos Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs);


No comments:

Post a Comment