Sunday, October 13, 2024

Black, White and a Color for Little Red Wagon

Today's card was inspired by the color challenge at Little Red Wagon. I decided to use a new technique that I learned from an event this summer from Taylored Expressions. 


The focal point of this card sits on a floating tag created with acetate. The various strips of cardstock flat on the acetate which is popped on to the background. I chose to make this a sympathy card, as the colors felt calming. 

I have the negative of the tag die, so you may see that in a future project.

There was lots of mix and matching of products from different companies in this card, so I hope you can find a way to mix and match!

Debbie

Supplies Used  - Thinking of You

Stamps and Dies:  Stitched Octagons Die (Pinkfresh Studios); Arches Die (Mama Elephant);  Bursting Bouquet Die (Taylored Expressions); Hummingbird Floral Stamp Set (Pretty Pink Posh);

Ink & Embossing: Versafine Black Onyx Ink

Paper: White Cardstock (Scrapbook and Cards Today); Tide Pool Cardstock (Lawn Fawn); Licorice Cardstock (The Stamps of Life); White Glitter Cardstock (Close To My Heart);

Other: Acetate (American Crafts); White Ribbon (Close To My Heart); Clear Drops Essential Ice (Pinkfresh Studios);


No comments:

Post a Comment