Monday, October 14, 2024

Let's Go Jump in the Leaves

The challenge prompt at My Time to Craft Challenge Blog this week was autumn season colors. I had all the inks and paper on my desk from a previous card and got busy to create this one.


My colors and ink were inspired by the paper pack. One of the great things about Catherine Pooler Inks and paper is the match. The tell you the colors that match, and they truly match! 

And isn't the sentiment fun! It's all about friendship in my eyes.


I hope you are embracing fall as much as I am! 

Go jump in the leaves!

Debbie

Supplies Used - Let's Go Jump in the Leaves

Stamps and Dies:  Fall Finds, All in One Thank You Word Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Buttercream, Cargo, Over Coffee, Apricot, Orange Peel, Eucalyptus, Merlot, (Catherine Pooler Inks);

Paper: Accent White Cardstock and Harvest Festival Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Other: Mazatlan Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); Stardust Stickles (Ranger);


No comments:

Post a Comment