Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Fall Card Inspired by Tic Tac Toe

Today's card was inspired by Tic Tac Toe Challenge. Here's the board . . . 


I went straight down the middle for this one. 


My die cuts were my sentiment and leaves. I added some texture to this card by triple embossing that sentiment die. 


I love how cardstock becomes an embellishment with the layers of embossing glitter.  

I hope you find some time to pick a tic tac toe lane. 

Debbie

Supplies Used - Thank You

Stamps and Dies:  Fall Finds, All in One Thank You Word Die (Catherine Pooler Designs);

Ink & Embossing:  Merlot, Apricot, Orange Peel, Eucalyptus, Buttercream, Over Coffee, Cargo (Catherine Pooler Inks); Embossing Ink and Cream on Top Embossing Glitter Powder (Wow);

Paper:Premium White Cardstock and Harvest Festival Pattern Paper (Catherine Pooler Designs); Vellum (Bazzill);

Other: Mazatlan Sequin Mix (Catherine Pooler Designs); 


No comments:

Post a Comment