Friday, June 13, 2014

Two Cards; Two Challenges

I created cards yesterday for two challenges, the first for Retro Sketches . . .


 And here is my card . . .


 Old scraps from my table, and new dies and stamps from Lil' Inkers! 


And for card #2, a photo inspiration from Paper Smooches


This one scared me a bit, and then I saw a celebratory city scene in my head. 



Mmmm . . . I smell paper and ink!  Yum. 


Supplies Used
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Stampin' Up
Stamps:  Lil' Inkers Piece of Me Stamps
Dies:  Lil' Inkers Puzzle Pieces
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Little Yellow Bicycle Pinked Circle Cork and Pretty Pink Posh Sequin

Supplies Used - Paper Smooches Photo
Cardstock:  Bazzill and Neenah
Stamps:  Paper Smooches Metrpolis
Ink:  Close To My Heart, Ranger Archival, and Copic Markers
Ribbon:  American Crafts Glitter Tape

1 comment:

  1. Debbie- I LOVE your take on this week's inspiration photo! The rainbow of stars is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete