Sunday, June 29, 2014

Love is Everything . . . for Freshly Made Sketches

I'm sharing Card #2 made at yesterday's crop using my Simon Says Stamp June Kit, this one for Freshly Made Sketches.  I added the stamping after I got home and could find the stamp set that came with the kit.  Here is the card . . .


And here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired the card . . .


A fairly easy stamp, with the hardest part being matching up ink colors (and that wasn't so bad).

I'll have a few more cards posted tomorrow.



Supplies Used - Love is Everything
Cardstock:  Bazzill*
Pattern Paper:  My Mind's Eye Now and Then Mildred*
Stamps:  Favorite Flowers*
Ink:  Stampin' Up
Other:  Enamel Dots from My Mind's Eye*, We R Memories Corner Chomper

*from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. I love the mix of polka dots and stripes in these great colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete