Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Floating by for Kit Kraft Wednesday

It's another Kit Kraft Wednesday, and this week I played with my monthly shipment of stamps and dies from The Stamps of Life.  The June stamps and dies were hot air balloon themed. 

I used last week's Mojo Monday sketch to create my card . . . 


The set included balloon dies, as well as those awesome clouds.  I cut the clouds from my dotted pattern paper, and then had the card base serve as my clouds.  


A busy card . . . lots of patterns.  And the inside of the card houses a simple "Hi!" 


Supplies Used - Floating By
Cardstock:  Neenah
Pattern Paper:  Basic Grey
Stamps:  hot4balloons from The Stamps of Life
Dies:  Balloon Dies from The Stamps of Life and Sizzix Fancy Labels
Ink: Memento
Other:  Glitter Tape from Close To My Heart and Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment